Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

the MS2i is pretty good.

I've been real curious about Alessandro and the MS2i in particular for a year now. When I saw one pop up for $225 I decided to go for it. If I don't like it I'll just mod it with some canary yellow diamonds and flip that shit for 5 times what I paid. its how we git rich.

Not only do I love those bands, I also love supporting artists who record on analog equipment. Makes the vinyl sound that much better.

Bright Eyes also does the analog thing, but I'm still trying to get into them.

and jeff tweedy uses hd580s when hes recording as well. +1 for the audiophile crowd

and the easiest BE album to get into (IMO) is the new Four Winds. The other ones are too emo to get into right away

i thought you were going all vinyl!! now i can't buy a balanced senn cable from you. >:( >:(>:(

digital denier!

;)

It is all Vinyl. The HD300 is my new preamp/headamp and the Vanguards are a new phono stage and battery psu. The Ack is for my SB3 so it doesnt sound like poo in my HT setup. Can't let my thousands of FLAC files and internet radio go to waste.

Besides, what makes you think I would sell you a balanced senn cable?

In the cd-rom drive duh.

Oh and I think my HDDVD and BluRay player should play them no?

geez, i've been so foolish. I need to get a bluray player to play my vinyl, sorry for attacking you there. :'(

btw I will be getting up with you in the next few months for a balanced cable. :dance: