Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

classic. how is the Opus 21 treating you, btw?

Quite nicely. I'm still in the initial stages of listening, but there are levels of detail there that are not heard in my X-Ray. Similar to how I described your Capitole - everything coming together so that detail isn't a thing unto itself but a part of the complete performance. I still think your Capitole has the edge on the Opus (stock at least) but not a huge edge.

I'm looking forward to those MS2i's at the end of the week. That should be fun in this rig.

I haven't really bought new music in a while, this should be nice, Beethoven 60 CD masterpieces boxset [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Beethoven-Complete-Masterpieces-Germany-included/dp/B000NDEMAI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-4899641-6848743?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1188971909&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Beethoven: Complete Masterpieces (Germany) (60 CD Limited Edition Box Set): Beethoven: Music[/ame]

you know I stumbled across a bunch of those from the same series, like the complete works of mozart, schumann, etc. My only concern is that it end up being a bunch of crappy performances, but then again how would I know, it being the first time I'd heard them? :)

From what I heard, since I know nothing about classical music, they seem to be good performances.