Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

In no particular order (Borders had a 30% coupon this weekend, so I went a bit bingey):

Bartok, Mikrokosmos

Beethoven symphonies Haitink SACD

Elton John and Goodbye Yellow Brick Road both SACD (the former because of a recent British headphone review in which one track in particular is mentioned)

Romeros play Rodrigo's Concierto de Aranjuez on Mercury Living Presence SACD

Gaiman's Interworld (with someone else)

Flight 4

Any popular recent releases or classical I need to get? Any other Elton John titles I need to get? What is his second best album (that's available on SACD [which it probably is anyway])? Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy?

Madman Across the Water, Tumbleweed Connection, Honky Chateau... they are all great. Thanks for the reminder, I'll play some EJ later today. :)

Still in SACD land, last night I ordered the Kinks "Arista Years" and "RCA Years" boxed sets, which are basically all the SACDs thrown in a cheap slipcase and marked down for clearance. I already own "Celluloid Heroes", the other greatest hits SACD, and "Everbody's in Showbiz" (which means I'll have a duplicate of that), and they sound great. Wanted to snag these up before they go OOP.