Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

My boss just gave me his old floor speakers made from a kit from the old company the fabulous speaker brothers. They made speakers in eurene oregon but went out of business a few years ago. The speakers are pretty good, way better than my old insignia bookshelf speakers. They are more colored though which will take some getting used to. It makes me want to upgrade my old integrated receiver but I'll have to wait to do that after I already bought a PS3 and HDTV.

While I really like how the E-MU0404 USB sounds, it's still making me hanker for a cheap balanced amp to get it to that next level.

I was just thinking. Aren't the balanced TRS outputs on the 0404 usb powered? So would this not be ideal if I had a balanced headphone amplifier or speaker power amplifier that I wanted to connect the 0404 usb to with TRS to XLR (TRS) cables?

I was just thinking. Aren't the balanced TRS outputs on the 0404 usb powered? So would this not be ideal if I had a balanced headphone amplifier or speaker power amplifier that I wanted to connect the 0404 usb to with TRS to XLR (TRS) cables?

I think i remember KG or nate or someone saying somewhere that the 0404 balanced outs arent really balanced

Yeah $80. I don't understand what you're questioning. Are you asking why I would pay 20 dollars more for a game that hasn't been oficially released yet? The answer is I'm a halo junkie and wanted to get a lan party in for the weekend.

Gotcha. :angel: