Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Tickets to the Roots at the Nokia Theater in Times Square next friday!

And ER-20s!

O0

"step into the realm you're bound to get caught / and from this worldly life you'll soon depart" :dance:

O0 <- ?uestlove :dance:

those motherfuckers define what a hip-hop show is. completely electrifying.

those motherfuckers define what a hip-hop show is. completely electrifying.

this brings about an anger i've stored for a few months. long story short: Northwestern's spring concert, Dillo Day, last year, my senior year, was headlined by non-other than the Roots, which made me so happy i could have pissed my pants. it was raining, so they moved it inside our smallest gymnasium, which kept us from getting in to see them until their two final songs. why am i pissed? because security said the gym was full, when it was only 1/4 full when i finally got in. fuckers.

this brings about an anger i've stored for a few months. long story short: Northwestern's spring concert, Dillo Day, last year, my senior year, was headlined by non-other than the Roots, which made me so happy i could have pissed my pants. it was raining, so they moved it inside our smallest gymnasium, which kept us from getting in to see them until their two final songs. why am i pissed? because security said the gym was full, when it was only 1/4 full when i finally got in. fuckers.

at least you get the roots, my school sucks balls, we're getting Gym Class Heroes. I didnt even know who they were until someone told me that they work with Fall Out Boy

at least you get the roots, my school sucks balls, we're getting Gym Class Heroes. I didnt even know who they were until someone told me that they work with Fall Out Boy

who in the what now? yeah, i guess we're lucky to have gotten them, but still, my senior dillo day ruined because the incompetent security guards that Northwestern hired to run the damn thing

These things refuse to break. I have a pair that's 6 years old.

I just semi-retired my pair that are 10 years old. They're beat to hell, but so very comfortable. No cork left under the toes, holes through the leather under my big toes, not one bit of the tread patter left, and about half way through the cork on the heels. 3 months into my new ones, and they've got a long way to go to get as good as the old ones :D

Mine still have all the cork intact. There is quite a depression where the calcaneus rests on the sandal. And these have seen very heavy use in the spring/summer times. I pretty much wore them all the time unless I was golfing, running or playing tennis.

They need to break so I can replace them with some hemp sandals :420: