Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

"step into the realm you're bound to get caught / and from this worldly life you'll soon depart" :dance:

O0 <- ?uestlove :dance:

those motherfuckers define what a hip-hop show is. completely electrifying.

This sucks, my friend can't go. Hopefully someone else will... this is the second time I've bought tickets to stuff and people can't go and I lose the money! Grah!

No resale value.

There's no way for you to try out a pair.

Two main reasons I've personally held off on custom IEM, and the cost, of course.

That's exactly it. I want the option of reselling to recoup some cost, if I feel like it. Plus, you need to get inpressions made, which isn't easily done for me, and thats MORE cost to the headphone, which cannot be recouped.

The only cusotm option that is viable is the livewires, and there have been reports now the the sound is much less than impressive, and everybody is just goo goo over buying customs.

Well the superfi 5pro don't fit very well at all. Initially it feels snug but the large size of the body and they way that they don't go in very deep means they have good initial stability but poor final stability. Maybe since your ears are probably much larger than mine it works well. Just thinking of how the triple fi is even larger, I can't imagining anyone using them comfortably. I mean its for portable use, I'd take perfect fit and worry free use over a bit of sq and economy in price any day- after having used so many iems... :-\