Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

At least I'll have some weird sounding white noise, sweeps, and other sounds to annoy my neighbor - too bad my only real neighbor it my landlords and they're nice people.
I actually listened to one of those enhancer disks once -- it cleaned my ears. I was an audiophile by the time it was done. But I don't think it was one of those Isotek ones -- different brand (single track, custom made).

i bet you'll notice more and more over time. have you used the digital inputs?

Not yet... I definitely noticed quite a bit more with Alison on 'New Favorite' - definitely more air and presence in her vocal - along with just a far clearer presentation. And the lyrics are stunningly clear on 10000 Days - this is a keeper.

Pity that I head for a week in the UK on Saturday...

Yeah, that is an aesthetic invisible tube... extra parts will do that sometimes. I think the dust adds a little grit to the sound - great for classic rock and blues...

Regarding the sticker, it isn't that prominent without the flash - and didn't really pay attention to it. I think it is more a hologram type thingie, but the listening was more important, as I was also troubleshooting the OPUS DAC on another project, which is distorting on the right channel. More on that later...

I'll follow up tonight, assuming we don't drink too much, and deploy any airbags - boss is in town, and he apparently needs to do some drinking.