Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

There is this neighborhood cat that recently learned how to use the cat door to my house and pretty much spends most of his time here now. Well the MS2i's I ordered came here today and they smell just like the house smell that this cat smells like!

:kitty:

Be careful... One of my cat loooooooooooves to chew on bowls. I've had to wash them twice now.

technology huh...intuition is so much better ;)

Definitely :D

And clearly gas for my car was the last thing I bought...

But the last thing I ordered came in today:

1199388979_dscn5773.jpg

O0

That's a Melora bobble-head from Rasputina... It's pretty cool, the bow for the cello is attached to the top, so when the bobble-head bobbles, the bow moves around. And it's heavy, and pretty well made. It will be living with my headphone rig at home.

ooh damn, that's just too much. DAC OVERLOAD! MUST ABORT! haah. enjoy man, that duet is serious stuff. Can i have the wavelength dac?

haaa.

First dibs at $2500. I was just speaking to jp and both of us were shocked how good the Duet is. Granted, I've only had 45 minutes with it so far, but damn, what a first impression.

Dan, go to Guitar Center, buy it, try it, and return it if you don't like it, return it. If there is no Guitar Center, call Sweetwater, ask for Paul Allen, tell him I referred you and that you want the $10 overnight deal and you can return it to him in the same 30 days.

man i hardly even turn my rig on anymore, it takes an hour to like warm up and i'm just too impatient lately to get into music. I was hoping the pico would change that since i listen to music mostly at work... Otherwise, id swap my dac for that one in a minute.

Can u post pics of yer duet?

man i hardly even turn my rig on anymore, it takes an hour to like warm up and i'm just too impatient lately to get into music. I was hoping the pico would change that since i listen to music mostly at work... Otherwise, id swap my dac for that one in a minute.

Can u post pics of yer duet?

duet-wires.jpg

mercenary-audio_1979_3251150