Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Haj did you get a teacher discount for the Macbook? My friend got some insane discount through his mom (music teacher), I believe he got the baseline Macbook ($1100) model for something like $600 or $700 new. And he got the free Nano through that promotion that was going on.

Haj did you get a teacher discount for the Macbook? My friend got some insane discount through his mom (music teacher), I believe he got the baseline Macbook ($1100) model for something like $600 or $700 new. And he got the free Nano through that promotion that was going on.

My discount is not that great, since I bought it personally. I believe if you can buy it through your school that was such agreement with Apple, the discount is much greater - sort of like a work discount some folks in tech field gets. That wasn't an option for me since my school doesn't have any extra agreement with Apple.

Breakfast:

3 Eggs, scrambled, a half order of sausage, half order of bacon and one English muffin, lightly buttered. Washed down with a nice coffee, cream and two sugars.

It was tasty.

The name of the place, B&O espresso. Seattle. A quaint little place just off Broadway in the Bohemian quarter. The weather, overcast, cold and rainy.

Comus - Song to Comus (The Complete Collection) double CD :dance:

comussongtodz9.gif

I picked up their LP First Utterance last year and it was one of my favorite music purchases of '07. So I can't wait to hear the out takes, bonus tracks and a whole second disc of new music. It's a UK import and I got it for half what it normally sells for :prettyprincess:

wuuut!!!

You gotta show me this thing :)

I was pretty impressed when I got home Saturday evening and opened the box. There's 180 pieces (rubber units, flying units are on plastic stands), pretty detailed and generally pretty cool looking. It's something like, 9 Zerglings, 6 Hydralisks, 3 Mutalisks, 3 x, 3 y, 3 z, 6 Marins, 3 a, 3 b, 3 c, 6 Zealots, 3 p, 3 o, etc. etc.. Of the 180, 3 flying units came broken, 2 Battlecruisers and 1 Scout, but they're broken at the joint between the rubber unit and the plastic stand, so I'm just going to glue it. I'll also call the manufacturer as I hear they just send you replacement pieces if you call and tell them they came broken. I'll ask while I'm at it for 1 of every unit so I can paint them for fun.

Pwned.

w129538188.jpg