Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Exercise equipment! First, Bowflex SelectTech dumbbells:

a92.jpg

and a Body-Solid EXM1500S home gym:

88m.jpg

I choose this gym because of its small footprint, uses a weight stack for resistance, it was very highly rated and, lastly, I got a great deal on it. Fortunately, the blond didn't come with it or I'd have to start my own "getting divorced" thread. :angel:

I got my first workout today getting the gym and dumbbells up the 27 steps from our driveway to our front door and then into the house. See, it's already working. ;)

Exercise equipment! First, Bowflex SelectTech dumbbells:

a92.jpg

and a Body-Solid EXM1500S home gym:

88m.jpg

I choose this gym because of its small footprint, uses a weight stack for resistance, it was very highly rated and, lastly, I got a great deal on it. Fortunately, the blond didn't come with it or I'd have to start my own "getting divorced" thread. :angel:

I got my first workout today getting the gym and dumbbells up the 27 steps from our driveway to our front door and then into the house. See, it's already working. ;)

You should get a set of TO Bands to go with that (really)

TObandshotc.jpg

That looks fuckn sweet Nate. Congrats. :)

Thanks man. It is a beast and I spoke with Noble Electronics yesterday and they offer a host of mods in addition to just providing repair services for EAD gear. I'll give it a listen stock (assuming I get my DAC back) and decide whether or not it's worth modding.

looks sweet, are you going to replace your Wadia with it if you like it?

Believe it or not but the Wadia doesn't have a digital output (it was an option) so my current disc-spinning-thingy is the Arcam that I have. If I don't like the EAD it'll get sold, the Arcam will get the boot too and the Wadia will get sent back to Wadia to get the output card installed. Nothing is ever simple with me, eh?

You should get a set of TO Bands to go with that (really)

TObandshotc.jpg

T.O. is such a stand up guy, how could I possibly go wrong? Seriously, I just ordered one as a Valentine's Day gift for my wife. She's really on a "get back into shape" kick and will enjoy it. The way I look at it, the dumbbells and Body-solid make up the home gym and the TO bands will be our "portable" gym. ;)