Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

denon_dvd2900.jpg

Arrived today. Pretty nice so far. Well setup for use without a display. Now to figure out if I want to let my wife use the dvd89 on the tv, or just sell it.

Nice! I almost jumped on a $450 5900 from agon. I really wanted that, to compare with my 3910, but I've been trying real hard to watch the spending. The 2900/5900 series looks so much better than the crappy 3910/5910 design, IMO.

The last thing I bought was $25 of gas on Sunday. It's been at least a few days prior that since I bought anything else. That's easily a post-college record for me.

^^Bingo.

I forget if it was here or the other site, but I saw the link somewhere and though 'why the hell not' ;D

Looks like a lot of punk/indy material, which I could use more of. I havent bought much punk since middle school, in fact.

I just had to write the guy and tell him to give me 150 different CDs; he thought I may be getting 3 sets as gifts (just a heads-up to any other potential customers)

If the material is good, I will probably order a bunch more; this is a very fast way to expand one's musical library :dance:

And not that I care, but these are new CDs at this price. A great deal if you ask me. :)

Just bought two plane tickets to Greece :)

I'm close. I finally got around to buying two plane tickets to CanJam. They only cost $20, plus 100K miles. We were originally planning on coming in on Friday, but would get there at 8:01 pm. That's kind of late. So I decided to get there a day early so that we can be social on Friday. Now I just have to change our hotel reservation to match.

Hey JP, maybe you could pick us up at FLL and take us to the Thursday night "Beer Dinner"? >:D Actually, I suspect that coming in at 8:01 pm means that we'll be too late to make it. :(

Yep, going to Greece with my wife and my parents and my brother and his girlfriend. So it'll be on the cheap for us since the 'rents are helping out with all of our tickets. Otherwise we would never be able to afford it ourselves. We're also going hiking out West in June with my wife's parents (virgin narrows, slot canyons and other sexual suggestive land formations).

After this year we will not go on family vacations (or really any vacation) with parents for a long time. Gotta save for a house and a kid.

Edit: Damn, still need CanJam tickets..... anybody want to buy a pair of W3000s ;)

After this year we will not go on family vacations (or really any vacation) with parents for a long time. Gotta save for a house and a kid.

I hear that. My gf and I were supposed to go on a vacation in end of April (at the time of CanJam, actually) but we scrapped the idea since we decided we wanted to go ahead with buying a house. Ah, to think I could've been on a cruise to Alaska, instead of house hunting.

Yep, going to Greece with my wife and my parents and my brother and his girlfriend. So it'll be on the cheap for us since the 'rents are helping out with all of our tickets. Otherwise we would never be able to afford it ourselves. We're also going hiking out West in June with my wife's parents (virgin narrows, slot canyons and other sexual suggestive land formations).

Edit: Damn, still need CanJam tickets..... anybody want to buy a pair of W3000s ;)

I'll pay your entry into canjam for those :)

... anybody want to buy a pair of W3000s
Don't even joke about that, man. :stick: You'll get Juan all worked up...oh, I see you already did.

I was going to ask what was in Greece...besides Grecians...erm...Greeks...You should see if Vangelis is doing a concert any time around then, and go if he is. He doesn't do concerts all that often, but when he does, it's an event.

Me: Volume 18 of Blade of the Immortal, Seasons 3 & 4 of Dinosaurs, and the standard edition of Seventh Tree, which I will be returning/exchanging.