Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Because you might as well just wear a sign that says "Bend me over and use my ass for your pleasure". >:D
No it doesn't. It's all in how you wear it. If Will Smith were wearing them, do you think that's what they'd be saying? I'm not saying I'm Will Smith, heck, I'm not even Tommy Lee Jones, but it has less to do with what Will Smith looks like then how he is.

I mean, maybe you're latently gay, and that's why your mind goes there, but it didn't when I bought them.

Loud != gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

no ones asking the question, why do you need 3 pairs of tims?

Yeah, like it's perfectly OK to have 10 pair of headphones, but 3 pair of shoes is too much?

I think your logic is flawed.

And for the record I don't doubt your sexuality at all Dusty. You'd have to be all man to pull that off. 8)

no ones asking the question, why do you need 3 pairs of tims?
Uh...actually, it's more than three -- I have several others already. The ones I already have are mostly for daily wear, these are for special occasions. Not, break-out-the-30-year-old-vintage special occasion, just a when-I-feel-like-it special occasion. I doubt I'd wear them to a metal show or industrial show or anything like that (read: biker bar) -- not because I'm worried about how I'm perceived, but because I'm afraid I'd mess them up. They were limited, so I wanted to get them before they ran out. (At least, the two black ones are limited. They're constantly changing styles anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me if they discontinued the purple one, too.) So, to synopsize: one word answer -- choice.

And thanks hungrych; obviously, other than me, you are.

Yeah, like it's perfectly OK to have 10 pair of headphones, but 3 pair of shoes is too much?

I think your logic is flawed.

And for the record I don't doubt your sexuality at all Dusty. You'd have to be all man to pull that off. 8)

Since when do I have 10 pairs of headphones? :doghuh:

Okay, I'm getting these next:

yhst-54050366180957_2001_121135418

Yes, now I am just fucking with you.

Those look pretty 8). Are those limited edition too?

I have these Fluevog's

composite.jpg

as well as a cool pair of boots I bought in Boston about 20 years ago. :kitty:

Those look pretty comfortable

I must have another character flaw I wasn't aware of, as I seem to like low key Brown and Black shoes. Heck even my running shoes are Brown/Tan.

11772836645wx5.jpg

Voltron I think I could live in those slipper/shoes! Those look uber comfy!

I must have another character flaw I wasn't aware of, as I seem to like low key Brown and Black shoes. Heck even my running shoes are Brown/Tan.

11772836645wx5.jpg

Voltron I think I could live in those slipper/shoes! Those look uber comfy!

I have these exact shoes. 8)

New Balance is just so comfortable, it's one of the very few brands of which I'm a loyal customer.