JBLoudG20

Post the last thing you bought!

Just because Ted Haigh gets paid to specify booze doesn't make it good or even passable.

I kinda like overholt, it's got a nice bite to it. ....

So does a Black Mamba, but I wouldn't recommend either.

what about old overholt with a black mamba in it?

Could be an interesting signature cocktail. Can you drink it and survive two life threatening ingredients.

Lenovo X220

Dell U2212H monitor

About $400 in apartment-related stuff from Amazon

:blink:

5966434385_cc1d881004_b.jpg

Kate - born 4/21/11, field stock english springer spaniel. Small, smart, fast and relentless. :D

So damn cute! I love english springer spaniels - grew up with them. Wish I could have a dog buy hubby is allergic to dogs and cats. :(

@Fitz- Nice haul! Reks turned me on to Fever Tree, now I can't live without it.

Also listed in Whole Foods, maybe you can find a bottle to try before buying a whole case.

@Old Pa - super cute puppy! :wub:

Edited by jvlgato

Thanks guys! I had an insight on Thursday that my next one was available and called my breeder. Turns out he had had his first litter of his dogs (all my spaniel girls are from his dogs' breedings) in three years and there were two girls ready to go. The recession has been hard on discretionary income activities like bird dog trialing. But here's another spaniel girls discovering the comforts of the Pa's lap.:

5968163808_7e1f641b14_b.jpg

Edited by Old Pa

@Fitz- Nice haul! Reks turned me on to Fever Tree, now I can't live without it.

Also listed in Whole Foods, maybe you can find a bottle to try before buying a whole case.

Sure enough they had it. Got the last 4pack they had.

Good job Shelly - Laph 18 is a good beverage... looks like you got one bottle half empty (hope there was a discount)

Cheers

Edited by mikeymad

Good job Shelly - Laph 18 is a good beverage... looks like you got one bottle half empty (hope there was a discount)

Cheers

I do like the Laphraoig 18! Looking forward to a not so wee dram after I finish my current drink. :)

Haha, I was wondering if anyone would notice the open bottle. No problem there, Marc and I split a bottle.