Jerry Harvey / JH Audio Jimi AION Universal IEM

justin

Jerry Harvey Audio is releasing a universal fit version of their JIMI custom IEM, limited to 200pcs, and offering it exclusively to dealers (HeadAmp is one). We have some on the way, and some black shelled demo pairs as well. The shells are are also smaller than JH's previous generation of universal fit earphones.

https://www.headamp.com/products/jh-jimi-aion

From Jerry Harvey Audio: 

We are excited to introduce the Jimi Aion Series! The initial launch of our universal fit Jimi's will be a dealer exclusive, limited edition run of only 200 sets. The Jimi Aion features our Sonic Tube Chassis, Acoustic Sound Chamber, 7-pin Connector, and limited edition Purple Haze shell. Jimi uses a 7-driver BA configuration offering a warm, neutral, analog sound signature. Using our Sonic Tube Chassis, we were able to considerably reduce the size, making it the smallest in the Aion series. Listen for hours, comfortably. These won't last long, so contact your local dealer soon to pre-order!

jh-audio-jimi-aion-universal-fit-iem.jpg

Edited by justin
  • Like 1

for me I have set the bass control once where I liked it and then left it alone, and have found it to be a useful feature.  I'm going to be getting a couple plain black sample pairs that could be passed around (with proper cleaning) if anyone wants to try them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Torpedo said:

I would like trying them, but being this far isn't feasible. How do you like their sound, are in the JH13 domain?

Didn't you read the JH marketing quote above?  The sound is:

• warm
  • neutral
  • analog

All at the same time! 🥴

• Like 1

8 hours ago, justin said:

for me I have set the bass control once where I liked it and then left it alone, and have found it to be a useful feature.  I'm going to be getting a couple plain black sample pairs that could be passed around (with proper cleaning) if anyone wants to try them

I’ll gladly try a sample pair! Thanks Justin

In for sample pair.

I tried out the bass adjustment cable at RMAF after VPI mentioned liking it on a pair of his JH customs. I definitely think it has its place, and like Justin, I think it's useful. I know we all want "the most accurate reproduction possible" and blah blah blah. That's going to be subjective, I'd say, unless we were actually the ones recording it, but I'm more into "I just want something that's fun and sounds good" these days, and if you have something that can blur those lines depending on mood, I'm all for it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, puretaka said:

Didn't you read the JH marketing quote above?  The sound is:

• warm
  • neutral
  • analog

All at the same time! 🥴

so many IEMs for sale now are straight copies of JH designs..its not even possible to keep up anymore. Just about everything is all marketing these days so to go after JH marketing is a bit ironic

• Like 5