Watches

Dusty Chalk

I've gotten a lot of compliments on the first one. Want to pick up the matching black one.

Kenneth Cole KC1461

Black one KC1460

Kenneth Cole KC3890

I bought the second Kenneth Cole at Costco... either for $27 or $99... I think. It appears that it's not for sale on Amazon but if you do a search you can still find it. If you really think you're interested I can go by my local Costco and see if they have one. Not all Costcos carry the same thing. They had one by me a week ago. Let me know.

What is everyone's opinion of the various Ball Official Standards line of watches. Welcome to BALL Watch

I actually like the looks of some and they look nothing like all the other ones I have picked up recently. Don't know much about the company though.

There are lots of elements of the Ball watches that I like but I'm hard pressed to find any one that I really love outside of the Night Train.

What is everyone's opinion of the various Ball Official Standards line of watches. Welcome to BALL Watch

I actually like the looks of some and they look nothing like all the other ones I have picked up recently. Don't know much about the company though.

I dig the Cleveland Express, except for crest at the other end of the second hand. It reminds me of a sandwich skewer.

• 3 weeks later...