Watches

Dusty Chalk

Got tired of watching watches randomly spin so I started on my traveling watch case project. Can't decide if I will just use the foam in the straps or put them all on the pillows they came on. Also can't decide which others to add to to case for this big three day Vegas trip. ;)

442dc331-4f71-d5fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got tired of watching watches randomly spin so I started on my traveling watch case project. Can't decide if I will just use the foam in the straps or put them all on the pillows they came on. Also can't decide which others to add to to case for this big three day Vegas trip. ;)

442dc331-4f71-d5fc.jpg

You could buy some of the small paint rollers and use those. Couple of people on WatchUSeek have done that.

I have a Rolex that was handed down to me when my grandfather passed away (which fortunately didn't spend any time hidden in anyone's anus). I keep it locked up in a safe to pass on to my son someday I believe it's the same as this model

RLX4958.JPG

I'm pretty happy just sticking with my 6th gen Nano as a watch, or wearing my Casio or Invicta if I need waterproof. I worry too much about an expensive watch getting damaged or lost, or people trying to take advantage of me because I have a nice watch and they think I'm made of money.

I have a Rolex that was handed down to me when my grandfather passed away (which fortunately didn't spend any time hidden in anyone's anus). I keep it locked up in a safe to pass on to my son someday I believe it's the same as this model

RLX4958.JPG

I'm pretty happy just sticking with my 6th gen Nano as a watch, or wearing my Casio or Invicta if I need waterproof. I worry too much about an expensive watch getting damaged or lost, or people trying to take advantage of me because I have a nice watch and they think I'm made of money.

I have one from my grandfather as well though it's not working and needs to be rebuilt/refurbished and has no watch band. It's going to be really expensive.

I have one from my grandfather as well though it's not working and needs to be rebuilt/refurbished and has no watch band. It's going to be really expensive.

Yes is is. I sent my working Zenith to get serviced and it came back $700+ later. That said it looked brand new which is one of the advantages of getting them serviced with the company.

Yeah typical service charges can be pretty shocking at first. I honestly think the makers base their service charges on the price of the watch sometimes.

My what watch are you wearing shot for the day. B&R on NATO.

a6898aac-57bc-4d80.jpg