Watches

Dusty Chalk

Yeah the Sea Dweller is more like the Pelagos, but SD and Submariner aren't that different actually. For some reason I've liked the Submariner since I was a kid and it's perhaps my favourite watch, so anything resembling it will fit me better. Huge bias  ::) OTOH 42mm is the largest size my wrist can wear without me looking like a clown.

Think Jeff is just saying that a Mk. 2 Pelagos with an in-house COSC movement would be an insta-kop.

Yep, I am much more intrigued by the new line of in house movements that appear to be very well built than the watch itself.

• Like 1

I don't have any watches over 40mm either but have certainly been tempted by the Pelagos a couple of times. Currently noodling over getting a Breguet Type XX, as I'd like to try a Lemania-based chrono.

3141131gross.jpg

Big fan of that watch Stretch.  I recommend you purchase immediately.

• Like 1

Big fan of that watch Stretch.  I recommend you purchase immediately.

Twist my rubber arm!

Looks like the Pelagos will also be available in blue and the line will be updated to use their new in-house MT5612 movement.

http://www.tudorwatch.com/#/en/pelagos/introduction/

Blue on a bracelet is a probable sale to me. Need to see the color in the metal.

:prettyprincess:

Now I just need bigger wrists.

I totally know the feeling... I'm 6'1" with 6 1/4" wrists. Bitch wrists. =[

I took a talk to the Omega boutique store on 5th AVE earlier this week to see first hand the new-ish Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial. Beautiful watch, I'm a fan of faux patina. I originally wanted to get a vintage but with the vintage costing more than the homage, I think I maybe going with the latter. It's a bit thick for me though.

I'll give it some thought before making a decision.