Watches

Dusty Chalk

The warranty will almost certainly be up before the watch needs anything that would be covered under warranty, and Omega will probably honor the warranty anyway.  Jomashop also warranties their own items, but you have to send to them directly for their services.  I had a couple watches from Joma, and one required service about 9 months after I bought it (bad hairspring, manufacturing defect).  It was a painless process, and was relatively quick for a watch repair.

Edited by EdipisReks1

11 hours ago, Dreadhead said:

Thanks Reks, they have a sale on it right now so I did reach out to see if I could order and lock in the price.

Edit: Nope. They can't and haven't carried for more than a year apparently.

Well that's too bad. Check Prestige Time and True Facet.  They likely won't have as low a price.

I found a Cartier I found fetching and sent it to her but considering she got up at 4am to work I doubt she will look today. 10 year is on Friday and I'd like to order it before.

I'm probably going to get a Grand Seiko SBGA031 for her to give me.

I don't think she wants to go Rolex as everyone at work has a Rolex.

Chanel isn't terribly priced, actually.  I don't think it is the case with that particular watch that you linked, but many Chanel watches now use in-house movements, which is a nice touch.  I believe that the particular J12 you have pictured is 41mm in diameter, by the way, which is rather large.  

What Cartier are you looking at?

Edited by EdipisReks1