Watches

Dusty Chalk

Feels more like Hopkins.

Thou art indeed just, Lord, if I contend 
With thee; but, sir, so what I plead is just. 
Why do sinners’ ways prosper? and why must 
Disappointment all I endeavour end? 
Wert thou my enemy, O thou my friend, 
How wouldst thou worse, I wonder, than thou dost 
Defeat, thwart me? Oh, the sots and thralls of lust 
Do in spare hours more thrive than I that spend, 
Sir, life upon thy cause. 
  • Thanks 1

Dude! Stretch was droppin' rhymes way back in the day! He was on Ice T's OG album. He was set to put his own album out in '92, but the man held him down. Some of us lucky ones still have the pirated tapes. It was called "Marshmallow Slim OCM". OCM stood for Original Con Man but wasn't exactly what you first think of. It actually was short for Original Connecticut Man, but the label wanted it more greasy, so they shortened it and put him on the cover. He looked a bit different back in the day...

raf.jpg

• Haha 1

[mention=16]MexicanDragon[/mention] what has it been like for you these past few days? Can't imagine good things with articles like this: http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/16/tennessee-lawmaker-facebook-post-robert-e-lees-battle-flag-symbol-freedom/574774001/
I am the whitest Mexican in existence, other than my daughter.

So far, not horrible for me. There is a March in the park tonight near my house. People have talked about arming themselves. (Illegal in this park.) Tempted to go take pics.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, grawk said:

it's just a casual photo, shrug. I promise I'm in more embarrassing photos, and I post them on facebook regularly.

But do they include a nice watch?  If not, you're just shitting on me, and the photo that I recently found, for no reason.  

Hip-hip-hooray, I guess. You're the man now dog.  Roll something-or-other.

That picture is almost 12 years old, and I thought it was funny; the watches thread hasn't had a lot of watch related content, lately.  You be you, Dan. 

Edited by EdipisReks1