Watches

Dusty Chalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's the first Omega in space if I'm not mistaken? 

It's a great looking watch and I really like the box that they include. 

If you are going to be changing straps but don't have a tool have your AD order you one. I got caught out thinking it was in my seamasters box. An odd omission seeing the crazy amount of OEM options they have..

Edited by SeaWolf
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

While waiting to have my Omega FOIS "gifted" to me for X-mas I had a weak moment and pre-ordered one of these.

It is a Baltic Aquascaphe in the blue sun ray dial with gilt finish.  A retro inspired divewatch.  Nothing too fancy, but it caught my eye.  Pre-ordered so I won't see it until mid-next year.  A "micro brand" assembled in France. 

I ordered it with both the tropical style rubber strap and the "beads of rice" 316L bracelet.  I like that they're quick release for an easy swap.  Double domed sapphire crystal and sapphire bezel.  Good for 200M, but I would never dive that deep...i find most the fun stuff is above 100' and generally 20-40'.  I don't dive that often these days so this is more about the aesthetic including the 39mm sizing.  The movement is a Miyota 9039 automatic with a 42 hr reserve.  Reliable, basic and helps keep the case at a relatively thin 12mm.

I've been spending like a sailor at port in Bangkok...

HS

rubber strap.jpg

on wrist.jpg

Baltic-Aquascaphe-side-view.png

• Like 4