Watches

Dusty Chalk

I haven't found a local dealer that carries Nixon yet. I've tried the various ski shops that their locator reveals, and they're all either closed, or they're farther than I've had a chance to go yet.

That said, I'll probably buy an all-black "Rocker" sight unseen, and move up from there. And I'm also going to ask my housemate's sister whether or not she ever goes into Barney's (she lives in NY).

here is a cheap and crappy skeleton with tourbillon watch from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detailed-SKELETON-100-REAL-One-Minute-TOURBILLON-WATCH_W0QQitemZ320184081489QQihZ011QQcategoryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wanna buy one just to take the movement out of the case and watch it for hours, given that the tourbillon actually rotates like it should. Tourbillons are badass to watch, you can watch them for hours almost.

• 3 weeks later...

since we were talking about Skeleton watches in this thread...

This is a Invicta skeleton..actually this is one of the best looking skele's i seen.

waiting for them to be restocked!

if anyone knows where to get one at this price or close let me know..

http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=J173256&rap=1248&cm_mmc=TL-_-Shopping-_-Engine-_-Froogle

since we were talking about Skeleton watches in this thread...

This is a Invicta skeleton..actually this is one of the best looking skele's i seen.

http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=J173256&rap=1248&cm_mmc=TL-_-Shopping-_-Engine-_-Froogle

Looks out of stock everywhere.

I did find this one for dusty: Amazon.com: Invicta Men's II Collection Square Skull Black Technofiber Watch #4590: Jewelry

And if I weren't broke, i'd be all over this:

51PxEoCC69L._SS400_.jpg

There is a part of me that actually likes that watch, but I like the one you posted for yourself more. Except for that huge fucking knob. What is that, a doorknob? I know it's a "look", but I guess I'm just not the target market for that look.

Billy, it's back in stock as of today, and there's a $99 one at amazon if you search on invicta skeleton (without the lizard strap, I think).

Agree, 100%, it kills what is otherwise a pretty cool watch. For me at least.
That's what I thought initially -- I mean, you could garrot a barbie doll with that chain -- but after some serious consideration, I think the rest of the watch outweighs that minor infraction. I mean, did you see the filigree/inlay/whatever on the "face" of the watch? It's gorgeous.

I ordered the silver skeleton Invicta i linked earlier in this thread today. thanks to Dusty for giving me the idea of going to amazon. i hope they ship it cause it says it was out of stock on shopnbc but not on amazon...i will find out in a few days though.

of course if i do get it then you know you all will see pics.