• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I also like that one a lot. Not quite up to your guys levels, but my wife got me this for Christmas...  

Prematurely touted a Lange once before but hope this one won't get away. Have been looking for a year or so, they are like hens' teeth.

Been after one of these for a while. Going in tomorrow to haggle. Wish me luck!  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

It's the first time I've watched one of her videos. Normally I ignore product tie-ins, but this one is kind of nice. Online price seems to be around $600, but I'm not sure if these have been officially released yet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I leave Tuesday morning to go see my partner. A 7.5 hour car trip. I always give the "good watches" to my mother, to keep, if I'm going to be gone for a while,  but it caught me that my travel roll was sort of interesting, in a buckle/clasp branding perspective.

IMG_2654.jpeg

• Like 4
On 11/7/2020 at 11:42 AM, HiWire said:

This watch is over the top. First time I've heard of a Zenith El Primero:

I'm surprised: it was one of the very first automatic chronographs (I think Seiko beat them by a little bit), and was the movement that Rolex used for many years between the Valjoux 72 and their own in-house automatic chrono, for the Daytona.

I am impressed by how well-researched the videos are and how she's able to keep the presentation fun for more casual fans. Definitely one of my favorite channels in the last while... my last purchase was a Swatch, so I'm not even close to being in the main demographic.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm giving in here in 2021. I'm gonna do a Jack Forster dual-wrist. Today is two square watches. Every day will be at least one square watch. It's both strange and liberating.

IMG_0043.jpeg

IMG_0041.jpeg

Edited by EdipisReks1
  • Like 1