What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

some fruity pebbles. first thing i've eaten in days. it's fucking delicious.

You know about the side effect of taking Vicodin, don't you? I don't mean that it can become habit forming, I mean the other bad side effect. A couple of years ago I broke 6 ribs in a motorcycle oops. Nobody warned me and after 6 days, it was quite painful. So be sure to be ingesting (one way or another) a lot of fiber as long as you are taking them.

You know about the side effect of taking Vicodin, don't you? I don't mean that it can become habit forming, I mean the other bad side effect. A couple of years ago I broke 6 ribs in a motorcycle oops. Nobody warned me and after 6 days, it was quite painful. So be sure to be ingesting (one way or another) a lot of fiber as long as you are taking them.

Yeah, Vicodin is teh awesomes! But yes, it does give you the screaming shits if you're not careful :-X

We just had a chop't open by us, and it's quite good. Vicki -- you'd be in heaven. About half the menu is just vegetables.

I'm going to have to go back there and try a whole bunch of different things -- I am just finishing up a Monterey Salad Samich with the Tex-Mes Ranch dressing.

The lettuce is nice 'n' crispy. The olives looked good, too, but I didn't see them in time to order them.

I'm going to have to see if I can order a fake Olive Garden salad (Iceberg and Romaine lettuces, olives, cherry tomatos...I forget what else -- I usually have them skip the pickled peppers and croutons, if I remember -- and a vinaigrette dressing).

Cannellini Bean Salad:

4 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans

1 medium red onion, thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)

1 bunch arugula, thick stems removed, washed and dried

1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil

1/4 cup balsamic vinegar

Handful washed basil leaves, roughly chopped

1 teaspoon salt

20 grinds black pepper

Damned tasty. A staple in our house.