What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

3414035321_8fb98c68c4_b.jpg

Fritata of eggbeaters seasoned with Braggs, lemon juice, fresh cracked black pepper, and Penzey's Fox Point. A little half & half for the fluff. Filled with crumbled goat cheese, crumbled bacon, sliced onions, and pine nuts. Smart Balance and EVOO in the pan, sauteed a bud of diced garlic, and in goes the egg mixture. Whisked until the eggs started cooking, flipped with the plate trick, and finished in a 375F oven. Served with toasted whole grain bread, fresh hot dark roast coffee, and fresh medium salsa. Excellent! :prettyprincess:

• 4 weeks later...
KFC.

Duggeh has never been to KFC.

Is it worth a damn? I like Big Macs. Although the last time I was in any fast food place (Maccy D's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Wimpy) was November 4th 2007.

We don't have Wendys over here. Or In-And-Out-Burger. What are they like?

Duggeh has never been to KFC.

Is it worth a damn? I like Big Macs. Although the last time I was in any fast food place (Maccy D's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Wimpy) was November 4th 2007.

We don't have Wendys over here. Or In-And-Out-Burger. What are they like?

If you like extremely greasy fried chicken, then you'll like KFC. Wendy's is like a "healthier tasting" burger king.

As for me, everything bagel with spinich and artichoke cream cheese.

I enjoy fried chicken and the last time I went to KFC it was gross. Way too greasy, not worth it just go out and buy one of those vats, fill with boiling oil and drop a live chicken in it. Don't forget to inject the chicken with some cheese before hand.

This doesn't load for me in the uk, but if you're in the states and I've got it right, it's awesome.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - The Cow Cheese Injection