What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

What is the coating made out of? My son has a severe wheat allergy so we are always looking for alternatives to bread and breadcumbs. So far I have been using mostly Rice Crispies for BCs.

Gluten free flour, buttermilk, eggs, salt, pepper, and paprika

Just had my weekly dose of Thai food from the temple. Disturbing trend: Old People! It's always been a fiercely young crowd there, about evenly split between SE Asians of all ages and young tatted neo-hippies of every other color and creed. Now though, it looks like a retirement community up in there. Did someone print coupons in the Parade Magazine? Maybe a review in Old People Weekly? Dear Christ, how do we get rid of them? Many of you know I'm planning a move to Tallahassee in a couple months. My last regret was leaving behind my awesome Buddhist Temple. Not any more.

I didn't know about your move to Tallahassee. The parents are always the last to know. :( What up?

If you'd pop in the chatroom once in a while you'd know things.

Moving because I'm sick of Tampa, and my friend Rob will be going to school there for the next few years. My company's getting ready to open a very small warehouse in Talla and it'll be very advantageous for them to send me there rather than hire 3 all new drivers and deal with training them from afar.

If you'd pop in the chatroom once in a while you'd know things.

Moving because I'm sick of Tampa, and my friend Rob will be going to school there for the next few years. My company's getting ready to open a very small warehouse in Talla and it'll be very advantageous for them to send me there rather than hire 3 all new drivers and deal with training them from afar.

Chat doesn't want to work on any of my Snow Leopard computers. I need to figure that out.

That sounds like a great opportunity and I hope you go for it.

Just finished off my version of a Muffaleta (with some Avalon Cab): Italian Dry Salami, Provolone, Shaved Parmesan, Jalapeno stuffed olives, Texas sweet onions, olive oil, garlic and tomatoes on bread and toasted. Just wished I would have had better bread in the house (only had Oroweat Healthy Nut which is pretty good but got a little soggy).

Other than the bread, that muffaleta sounds great. A nice roll would be perfect.

As for the non-food related comments above, if anybody has a fix for when chat in Snow Leopard asks for plugins and java updates and such but never really seems to take, I would love to hear it by PM. Thanks

Deli Pizza Take #2: OP's cracker crisp rye crust with caraway seeds topped with 2oz light Kraft Thousand Island dressing mixed with four cloves minced garlic, then grilled polska kielbasa sausage/chopped white onion/sauerkraut seasoned with juniper berries/sliced mushrooms and topped with grated swiss cheese. Green onions added after twelve minutes of bake:

4558429660_fc0ffcdb6d_b.jpg

Glass of cab. :D