What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Going to try a local sandwich shop right down the street from me called "The Busy Bee".

Busy Bee Market - San Pedro - San Pedro, CA

Can't believe I've never heard of it before. But I guess it is pretty hidden, it's not in an obvious place at all. Funny thing is my wife works at a diet center and one of her clients is addicted to that place and is one of their places to eat that they are having a hard time not eating at all the time.

Red cream soda? They couldn't be bothered to make it taste like cherry or strawberry or whatnot, so they just called it 'red'? Doesn't bode well...

I think there's a bit of cherry flavor to it. I've only had it once at a friend's graduation party (he has a lot of Ohio-based family), so maybe it would be different if I grew up on the stuff. Unfortunately, on my last Midwest road trip, I was unable to find any.

i'm more than willing to trade.

BLASPHEMER!!!!

I miss Skyline.

Of course it's a lot easier to ship Skyline chili than crabs.

Nice thing about LA is that we have Ralphs grocery chain that is part of Krogers, so they actually carry Krogers brand mild cheddar cheese which is pretty close to correct type of cheese.

Damn, I haven't had Barq's red cream soda in over a decade. But Reks is right, blue crabs are far better than Barq's red cream soda and Cincy's chili.

King Crab >> Blue Crab. Had some at Crab Pot last week. Although Blue Crab is waaaay more affordable. I guess dungeness is closest to blue. I like blue better then.