What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

You know, there was some study recently and Diet Coke actually makes you gain weight more than normal Coke. Not sure of the specifics, but I remember it being a legitimate source.

Anyways, I just ate some Thai food that some of the people I support set aside for me when they ordered their branch lunch. :)

Age doesn't matter. The last 5k road race I ran I got my ass handed to me by an 85 year old, LOL

P.S. thanks for being so active today guys, its sure making this friday go by quickly.

at 23 I ate 7000 calories a day and weighed 160 lbs.

At what height, casue if you were 4 feet that's not all that impressive :P

It's all about body type as well as diet and exercise. Luckily I have genes on my side to be tall, strong, and not fat.

It's easy to stay thin at 23, I'm 6'1. I'm still 6'1, still have the same genes, and if I don't control what I eat strictly, I weigh over 200 lbs.

It's easy to stay thin at 23, I'm 6'1. I'm still 6'1, still have the same genes, and if I don't control what I eat strictly, I weigh over 200 lbs.

which really isn't that much, considering your height.

I am about 225, at just under 6'4", but I have the 'Hager' build from my mother's side of the family. Broad as a train.

You'd think you'd have a new pair of genes by now???

that diet sounds like fun! I love beef and pork.

it's the only way I've ever been able to drop weight. I can maintain without much trouble, but I'm not a salad type of person. so when the choice is between dropping the steak or dropping the potato, it's no question...

the following sentence discredits that "article:" "In closing, Diet Coke is a joke. Stay away from it and other sugar sources if you're serious about losing fat and keeping it off forever." besides, the problem quoted wasn't the diet soda, per se, but the fact that people continue to stuff their fucking faces.
Did you read the whole article? I fail to see how the poor wording of one sentence discredits it [remove the word 'other' and it is fine]. Half of the article discusses why diet coke is not preferable to regular coke. The other half discusses how sugar [or aspartame, but in a different manner] inhibits your body from burning fat. Like I said, it wasn't the original article that I read, but it gave the same message.

I thought it was an intelligent enough read, certainly moreso that a diet that suggests that you eat nothing but meat. :P