What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

are the store bought uno's pizza's any good? I used to love them from the restaurant.

It's almost as good, but for half the price. I picked up these on managers sale for $3, which is more like a third of the price :o

I don't really like frozen pizza other than Unos or California Pizza Kitchen.

It's almost as good, but for half the price. I picked up these on managers sale for $3, which is more like a third of the price :o

So you're saying you like pizza that is teh nastee

I really don't like frozen pizza also with the exception to totito's party pizza when I"m stoned. That's good to know about the unos, I'll have to pick some up next time I go to a grocery store that caries them.

None that I've ever had comes close to being good, and the only edible ones are the rising crust ones.

But unos, at least from the franchizes, is nasty even in the restaurant.

I've had Frescheta (?) rising crust pizza it wasn't bad. There isn't a single pizza place that delivers to my parents house, and I just don't feel like driving somedays. And there is really only one good quality hand made pizza place in the town next to us anyway.

I've had Frescheta (?) rising crust pizza it wasn't bad. There isn't a single pizza place that delivers to my parents house, and I just don't feel like driving somedays. And there is really only one good quality hand made pizza place in the town next to us anyway.

My experience is outside of new york, you can't get good pizza delivered. You have to find the hole in the wall with the old italian dude on the lam, and have him make your pizza... :)

Around here, it's 5 blocks from my house, so I walk there.

My experience is outside of new york, you can't get good pizza delivered. You have to find the hole in the wall with the old italian dude on the lam, and have him make your pizza... :)

Around here, it's 5 blocks from my house, so I walk there.

I know what you mean. I lived in Manhattan for 6 weeks. Heavenly pizza, though my favorite stuff was made by a Greek/Mexican run place in Brooklyn.