What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

^Does not suck (could be thicker still though). I want a steak now.

I knew you would say that!laugh.png Seriously though this was way thicker than the last one I grilled, it was around 18 ounces. I took a close look at the pic and it does show way thinner than it really is. Must be my shitty photography skills.

It was actually pretty medium well. For some reason any kind of steak/red meat I take a picture of in my dining room comes up super red even without the saturation turned up. I remember taking a pic of another steak before and it come out super pink as if it was glowing rawcool.png

i can hear that cow still mooing raffy

i read a while back that photographing people from above made them look slimmer and their eyes bigger. makes for more flattering pictures. perhaps the same applies to steak? try taking a picture at a smaller angle of incidence. can't do it from the table top as the plate will get in the way but maybe when the steak is still on the grill?

As a matter of fact, there is a saying among long time vegetarians that chicken must be a vegetable. Whenever you tell someone you are one, they usually say, "You eat chicken, don't you?"

I guess if corporations are people, ducks could well be vegetables.

Edited by Clarkmc2

photo-2-1.jpg

dinner -- fresh and wild caught sushi grade ahi tuna from fiji, cooked rare and a garlic basil paste spread on top... roasted organic golden beet, eggplant chips (brushed with garlic infused olive oil and sprinkled with himalayan salt and pepper), organic avocado, organic red onion rings soaked in bragg apple cider vinegar and organic salad...