What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Wow that's amazing. Had my first meal at Cordon Bleu in SF... been wanting to eat at that place for a year+ since I learned of its existence. I destroyed a monstrous amount of food... the 5 spice chicken combo (with meat sauce/rice and salad) and 3 of their insanely delicious imperial fried rolls.

but it starts out black :) 

blessingx... i did some experimentation with freds and sous vide-ing it in butter and finishing it on the grill. first few attempts were over grilled or undergrilled but when i finally got it dialed in about 2 minutes per side on a super hot grill it was pretty insane. has the nice fred's crust but nearly melts in your mouth sous vide texture. 

• Like 1

It was actually last night, but I had dinner at the DOTU's and it was fantastic! Alden cooked a variation of Chicken Parmesan that was phenomenal (he's really developing his culinary skills!). Claire made a ravioli dish with butternut squash and toasted sage leaves. Incredible! Rounded out with delicious steamed Green beans, tasty root beer and great company!

A really fun evening! 

And your short cut back to the GG bridge was easy peezy Al. 

• Like 2