What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

^^^ Dan ... comes with being older and wiser.  The little things don't matter as much.  You are in LA, and maybe one big night in NOLA  left.  If not this trip, the next.  If not then, in our collective dreams.  If not The Easy, then maybe Slidell has left a mark.  In the words of my backwoods TN aunt, "everybody has to live someplace, they all doing the best they can ..."  

Those pics were making me hungry but the Cuban with the black beans in the background put me over the top. I guess there's more to Sliddel than I would have guessed.

HS

How does that explain that grawk posted a pic with the words "Cuban sandwich" and you followed it with"That looks like a Cuban sammich"?

I did read the opening email and lurked as directed.  Gently waded in when I needed a bit of technical help and was greeted kindly.  Have been enjoying the posts and the forum as it reminds me of a niche muscle car forum I belong to.

Sorry I missed the Cuban sandwich title.  I don't always get it right....move too fast sometimes.  Just got excited seeing Cuban food as it's my heritage.

I'll step out of the thread as I seem to have irritated the natives.  My bad.

Sam

• Like 1