What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Christened Julie's new sous vide with ancho chilli and tomato ground beef and chipotle pepper and tandoori/teriyaki marinated cubed chicken breast. Made corn tortillas at home as well. Tacos were all gone before I had a chance to take a picture or even have one. Either I misappropriated the meat allocation for the 7 people I was cooking for or they really liked it and wolfed it all down while I was making the tortillas for everyone. I hope it was the latter :) a great time was had by all. Now 4 chicken breasts (for a dried cranberry/walnut/grape/poppy seed/celery chicken salad), 2 chicken breasts (in a tandoori marinade) and a 3 lb brisket are taken a dip. Making brisket for the first time with beer (dogfish pale ale, suggestions for beer for future briskets welcome). Hope it doesn't taste too strong. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crappyjones123 said:

Christened Julie's new sous vide with ancho chilli and tomato ground beef and chipotle pepper and tandoori/teriyaki marinated cubed chicken breast. Made corn tortillas at home as well. Tacos were all gone before I had a chance to take a picture or even have one. Either I misappropriated the meat allocation for the 7 people I was cooking for or they really liked it and wolfed it all down while I was making the tortillas for everyone. I hope it was the latter :) a great time was had by all. Now 4 chicken breasts (for a dried cranberry/walnut/grape/poppy seed/celery chicken salad), 2 chicken breasts (in a tandoori marinade) and a 3 lb brisket are taken a dip. Making brisket for the first time with beer (dogfish pale ale, suggestions for beer for future briskets welcome). Hope it doesn't taste too strong. 

My ex (who is a fantastic cook) prefers non-hoppy reds.

As for the rest: sounds delicious. 

I'd eat that until the cows came home. Then I'd eat the cows. Looks amazing though. Is there braised pig cheeks or something under the egg?

Veal tartare and lamb kebab for me tonight, with a negroni to start and some very tasty local grapes to round out the food groups. Really freaking good.

40aef79ccab788a09b25c47561fc8486.jpg

0446e17fdfca13bbf01f6ee49bd1b87d.jpg

cc99eb23c8b5aadef8bee7afabe823dd.jpg

c503fabe35defbdc92050adff058c033.jpg

• Like 4