What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Last night, but:

Caesars Salad

e85f67b29864f495814ad00d91a27ee2.jpg

Black truffle sachetti in a Parmesan cream and porcini mushroom sauce

33459ad24a75a3941e7fbc79be90378d.jpg

I didn't take a picture to rub it in, but I had Iron Springs fish and chips. Jack says hi Steve.

This is like reading a Playboy magazine that doesn't have naked pictures of women. [emoji848]
  • Like 3

I think that was posted mostly for my benefit. I absolutely love fish and chips, and Iron Springs Cafe had it every Monday night. They'd use different fish, but it was always delicious. Jack the contractor usually had a large group each week, and it became a good part of my routine.

• Like 1

I experienced the same thing in mainland China awhile back. On the first day some guy was way, way up in my space on the train/public transport so I gave him a small shove and stared him down like a massive douche. After a couple days of more close encounters I realized they don't really have the same sense of personal space.

To add to the thread, I went to Thomas Sweet in Georgetown 

20170219_195035.jpg

20170219_184810.jpg

• Like 3

Went out for Chinese food with the Boston members of my family. My aunt Ju's mother was also visiting from Malaysia, and ordered everything, which was entertaining. Missing a few things, but it was all scrumptious. 

7ZL4cQH.jpg

ERdzXBy.jpg

jQuEHZG.jpg

525cqwZ.jpg

Definitely beat lunch, which was an airport salad. 

qfZv6qL.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, aardvark baguette said:

baked beans from a bbq place up in mt. airy.  had them this weekend up there at my niece's birthday.  put in a specific request to my dad to pick some up next time he was up there. oh my god. im going to have to move.

Mt Airy Md or NC?