What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Is Cleveland known for steaming things? I'm dense and missing the joke if there is one. 'Splain please.

It's the usual dim sum. Lots of tasty greasy things. Some of it is steamed. Lots of deep fried things. The chicken feet ... not so sure.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jvlgato said:

Well I HAD to look it up after that. Learned something new! Hadn't actually heard the term before. I'd be up for the first half of that, not so much the second half. Cleveland simmer???

No, you really didn't.  There are certain horrific internet memes that I still haven't seen because when someone told me not to go looking, I didn't go looking!  

I'm not apologizing, I told you not to go looking.  You didn't listen, but next time I won't bother, since it appears to have had a "reverse psychology" effect.  ON A PSYCHOLOGIST!

My apologies.
Brent, those carbs will kill you. Carry on.

None needed. Funny stuff!

Peter, thanks for the warning. It's hard to gross me out. All good. Except to nitpick a bit, since I'm a Psychiatrist. Flip sides of the same coin, but the MD version.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grahame said:

Urban Dictionary is not your friend in this case.

Bah, that's pretty moderate in my people's circles. 

Brent, is that Southern Benedict supposed to be good, or just avant garde? Although I'll agree it sounds pretty Southern, it does not sound good. 

Having said that, if there, I'd have to try it to prove myself wrong.

Your plates look yummy however.

• Like 1

My apologies.
Brent, those carbs will kill you. Carry on.

That's the dream.

Bah, that's pretty moderate in my people's circles. 
Brent, is that Southern Benedict supposed to be good, or just avant garde? Although I'll agree it sounds pretty Southern, it does not sound good. 
Having said that, if there, I'd have to try it to prove myself wrong.
Your plates look yummy however.

Buddy had that. He liked it, but didn't think it was amazing. Mine was pretty damn good, but the 13$ carafe of mimosas may have had something to do with that.

**BRENT**
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jvlgato said:
Peter, thanks for the warning. It's hard to gross me out. All good. Except to nitpick a bit, since I'm a Psychiatrist. Flip sides of the same coin, but the MD version.

Um, okay, I knew that. ;)

Still, I believe it was Sun Tzu who said, never try to use reverse psychology on a pediatrician.

• Like 1