What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Brent gets away with a lot by not always informing us of his biscuit consumption. For all we know, he may be directly responsible for the likes of Cheeto Jesus (thanks, Mike) sitting in the oval office, North Korea's missile success, hell even Brad and Angelina's break-up. I'm suggesting to the BHCM Committee (Betterment of Head Case Members) that we install a permanent Biscuit Monitor. Think of him as a Secret Dis-service officer to patrol Brent's every move.  

All in agreement press the 'like this' tab.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, robm321 said:

Did a soul changed hands is what I'm asking?

As we're talking about Brent, we first need to determine if, in fact, he has a soul? Also, one must consider that if the Devil looked at Brent and decided it best to speak to him in Spanish, all sort of misinterpretation could have resulted in a clusterfuck of an agreement.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, VPI said:

Made a whatever I could find in the pantry curry.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you use a curry base, or did you make it from scratch?  This is very similar to things I make, during the week.  If you had told my 26 year-old self that 36 year old Jacob would use curry base, he's have scowled.  26 year-old Jacob was pretty dumb. 

Edited by EdipisReks1

I tried to make my own curry powder with random spices Cumin, Coriander, Tumeric, Ginger, Garlic, Cardamom, and cayenne pepper and tried to make my own half assed coconut milk with coconut water and heavy cream. It was not terrible.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, VPI said:

I tried to make my own curry powder with random spices Cumin, Coriander, Tumeric, Ginger, Garlic, Cardamom, and cayenne pepper and tried to make my own half assed coconut milk with coconut water and heavy cream. It was not terrible.

sounds good to me, man.

• Like 1