What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

I've been struggling with digestive issues on and off for the past two weeks, so I've been eating nothing but comfortable food.  (Not to be confused with comfort food, which mine tends to be spicy or greasy or have cheese and whatnot.)  About the only thing that I've found so far that falls into both groups is chicken.  I love chicken.  Still haven't figured out everything that's making me uncomfortable.

• Sad 1

I know Steve's gonna have field day with this but...

I once had the same issue.  Found a wellness clinic that did colonics.  I got one, albeit humiliating.  It worked like a charm.  It got whatever was eating my gut.  Haven't had a problem since and I'd say that was 10 years ago

• Thanks 1

Indeed...  It's not as bad as it seems.  To each his own, but for me I reached a point where I couldn't take it anymore.  The real story is that it made me a bit more aware of what I'm eating and made me at least add fiber and fresh vegetables to my everyday diet.  Or every other day lol!

9 minutes ago, sbelyo said:

I know Steve's gonna have field day with this but...

I once had the same issue.  Found a wellness clinic that did colonics.  I got one, albeit humiliating.  It worked like a charm.  It got whatever was eating my gut.  Haven't had a problem since and I'd say that was 10 years ago

That's serious stuff and I would never make fun of that at your expense.

I do question your decision to do so at a mall kiosk but I applaud your openness (no pun intended).

Grahame, I owe you a big apology! That one time when we were riding together and you kept telling me how much you liked sausage rolls, and I got really quiet, and it got really awkward:

Well, I didn't realize you really meant actual sausage rolls. My bad. :unsure:

• Haha 5

The Reaper Scramble: cage free eggs, Schreiner's chorizo, charred onions, charred Jalapeños, spinach and potatoes top with Base Infused Carolina Reaper oil. Served by a taller, bigger-headed version of Brent.

cc3fc671273593ed9b743abab90fa70a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I've been told to keep a food diary to see if I can determine what is bothering my digestive system, so got a little brave yesterday and got some chicken Nilgiri Korma from my favourite Indian restaurant (did not go for my usual, Vindaloo, which is among the top 10 spiciest meals I have ever had).  It was delicious!  And green, so very very green.