What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

4 hours ago, swt61 said:

OK, since this seems to be confusing I'll explain my post. 

I had a burger at In & Out. Grahame posts about having a burger at In & Out a lot. I thought it was clever to call it a Grahameburger instead of a hamburger. That simple. I didn't order bacon on it (not knowing that they didn't offer bacon), and posted - the bacon, only because I assumed Grahame would order a bacon burger. I can't for the life of me see why I would have assumed that Grahame would have wanted bacon on his burger.

I don't have a clue what softball means.

I was responding to Grahame's post to Steve that he should try five guys. "Softball" being an easy setup for Steve's level of wit.

Word to the wise,if you have a restaurant with most of your business coming from take out, make sure you have a employee who is competent in English manning the phone taking orders.

I just spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone talking to an employee who does not speak english. I don't know if I ordered five hamburger dinners or a plate of pickles and goat cheese.  WTF!

• Haha 1