What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Delicious leftover bulgogi don from yesterday's dinner at Sushi Jin with some friends IRL.  It was just an insane amount of food.  I had 1/3 yesterday (with pictured miso soup, and some not-pictured sushi) and the rest today, and overate both times, so it was at least 4 meals.
Example:

o.jpg

• Like 2

They are swamped with business at the bakery and the new pizza and sandwich cafe they built since we were here together. They decided to open for the 4th and there were so many people waiting they opened an hour early. I didn't know that when I arrived right before the normal Sunday opening at 8am. There were about 5 people in front of me inside already but as I left there were more than 20 waiting outside.

Brats, potato salad, chips and dips and other assorted goodies that Dorothy got. Having cake, strawberries and cream later. 

I found out that my gay gene didn't override my grilling gene. I grilled the brats and corn on the cob, and it was awesome. Believe it or not it's my first time ever grilling.

20210704_151405.jpg

20210704_151410.jpg

20210704_151411.jpg

Yes Al, I remembered to turn off the grill.

• Like 3