What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

spaghetti with diy meatballs & sauce sauce.. now that I am full...

I will start the practice cuisine cooking session in preparation for the weekend. Props to rexs and gin pea #'s for recipes ;D

Hopefully this make-up new years eve dinner won't be my undoing D:

I am sad that I do not have IRC access, and have not had our usual conversations. I fell like I do not know what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...

New title ftw ;D

microwaved pb&j sounds a great new title ;D

was it one of those fucking "uncrustables?" i hate the very concept of those fuckers.

i had no idea what you were talking about so i looked it up and those don't look good at all. i just go the regular route. two pieces of bread, peanut butter on one side, jelly on the other, stick that shit together, microwave for 20 seconds.

pure deliciousness. if you like pb&j, that is. :prettyprincess:

i've never even contemplated microwaving a PB&J. i really like PB&Js, though, so i might have to try it.

think of a regular pb&j. now think of a pb&j with melted peanut butter, jelly, and warm. the whole thing can get messy depending on how much pb&j you use, but after the first time I tried it microwaved, i couldn't go back.

think of a regular pb&j. now think of a pb&j with melted peanut butter, jelly, and warm. the whole thing can get messy depending on how much pb&j you use, but after the first time I tried it microwaved, i couldn't go back.

What about Foreman grilled PB&J? Microwaves usually make bread a bit soggy.