You know what really grinds my gears?

JBLoudG20

grindsmygears4.jpg

I am making this my official thread for pet peeves.

Every night the cleaning people empty my garbage can, and put it on the other side of my cubicle. Every morning I move it back. You think they would catch on at some point. I guess there is a reason they are night time janitors.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what grinds my gears? drunks...

for the next three hours i am about to deal with little over 100 of them..great!!!!

same old tonight, Women will be starting drama and the boys will be Scum..in the mix i think there may be one or two decent peeps..

i could drink and join their mental thoughts and they probably will look better then but i know when i wake up tomorrow at 3-4pm i will regret fulling myself into thinking it was a great night..

oh well...

Maybe you are in teh wrong business?

Cause i get to fuck with them..its like headcase drama every night..no i am joking

I dont know why I do it, but oddly enough I do love it! I love doing weird shit with them..

This week we have a "Find the mascot for reward" avaible on our myspace page. Basicly if you find this dude hiding somewhere at the bar and write us on myspace and being the first person to write us then you get like free drink or some shit..

well we have not launched it yet but so the details are not worked out..

dont ask why we are doing it cause it has nothing to do with the business but its stupid and funny..

I bought him at a thrift store last week for $1.38, he is so pissed!

wtf22.jpg

• 1 year later...