You know what really grinds my gears?

JBLoudG20

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they will have a patch for that, but they will be coming out with one that lets you quit playing in about 90 days.

Great! Postage to you will be a lot cheaper then. :D We should start a pool on how long it takes your "Money spent on Scotch" tracker to hit $1K..;)

Great! Postage to you will be a lot cheaper then. :D We should start a pool on how long it takes your "Money spent on Scotch" tracker to hit $1K..;)

I don't think it should take that long. I need to replace a couple bottles and I want to find some Yoichi.

I would start a cigar tracker but I don't want Kitchen 6 to see it :)

this is arguably the most confusing thread in the history of forums.

things that grinds my gears:

old people that refuse to ask for your seat on public transport, but continue to glare at you. makes me feel evil. but i don't want to give in to them

Asshat post #1 out of 2 posts total. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

G-man, Guatam, or whoever you are, I will make it my personal mission to ban you if you insist on adding more.

Hmmm. What grinds my gears?

When I was single I hated women who dressed like sluts and got offended if you looked at them even the slightest bit.

I also hate when people use the word "like" "um" and "so" more than 2 times in a sentence.

I also hate it when you go to a restaurant and they bring you the bill and it totals to say $47.89 and you pay with a $100.00 bill and the stupid waiter/waitress opens the little black book that holds the bill, looks at it and the cash and proceeds to ask "Do you need change?".

Conservatives tend to much dominant on radio than tv. I find it to be the opposite for democrats. Everyone knows Rush Limbaugh is biased; major news corporations themselves, i.e. MSNBC/CBS/etc dont make such a claim though.

I have no problem with a liberal talk show, as long as they label themselves as such. I have a problem with a liberal (or republican) talk show that pretends to be true bi-partisan journalism.

Everyone knows Rush Limbaugh is biased; major news corporations themselves, i.e. MSNBC/CBS/etc dont make such a claim though. I have no problem with a liberal talk show, as long as they label themselves as such. I have a problem with a liberal (or republican) talk show that pretends to be true bi-partisan journalism.

I assume you abhor Fox News then, which explicitly claims to be "Fair & Balanced"?

Depends. "Hannity and Colmes" are both extremely biased. I like neither. Some of the actual news reporting is not. I know everyone insists it is, but think about it for a second; if there is a liberal bias in the media, than Fox would have to seem a stark difference, if it is indeed fair and balanced.

Its just as you said above; people see what they want to see.

Case in point; compare Bill O Riley with his competitor Keith Olberman. ;)