Post what you're watching

deepak

Dollhouse -- holy shit.

Indeed.

And is it just me, or did he also play the 30 second role of the tech hack who looks at the tracer thing in an early episode?

I think the reveal is better if you're not expecting it, so I put this in spoilers -- Dusty.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

Indeed.

And is it just me, or did he also play the 30 second role of the tech hack who looks at the tracer thing in an early episode?

I think the reveal is better if you're not expecting it, so I put this in spoilers -- Dusty.

Nope, different actors. They do look alike, though.

I wouldn't be pissed if it ended now from a plot perspective but from a fan perspective I'm 100% with Dusty. It was a hell of an entertaining half-season and I'd really like to see MOAR NAO! Given the dearth of decent shows I'd like to think it will survive but I've been disappointed far too many times.

A wookie makes more sense than the Nielsen ratings. They pick the 25,000 people who watch the most television, which is, in itself, profiling, which defeats the purpose of a decent statistical sample. The fact that you left your TV on to Nick-at-Nite once shouldn't justify the success of late-night reruns. Or the fact that you had Home Shopping network in the background while you were doing the vacuuming, because you thought you heard something, and you didn't want to listen to the house.

About four years ago, I got an envelope in the mail to do the Nielsen ratings with a few (very few, don't remember how many, maybe fiive?) actual dollar bills in it. I have no idea how that happened. At the time, my tv was an old console, wasn't cable-ready, and I didn't yet have a box for it, so it was used solely as yet another place to put things on. As for the ratings thing, I took the dollars, went out to lunch and threw everything else in the garbage. I love Neilsen.

3 of my favorite shows are on the bubble (maybe cancelled at this point, haven't looked in a couple of days): Sarah Conner Chronicles, The Unit and Dollhouse. I've started finding tv shows I didn't watch that people consider great and get them through Netflix. I'm halfway through season 3 of BSG and may start CSI NY next (my daughter loves it) or maybe The Shield.

3 of my favorite shows are on the bubble (maybe cancelled at this point, haven't looked in a couple of days): Sarah Conner Chronicles, The Unit and Dollhouse. I've started finding tv shows I didn't watch that people consider great and get them through Netflix. I'm halfway through season 3 of BSG and may start CSI NY next (my daughter loves it) or maybe The Shield.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I've heard Veronica Mars is supposed to be pretty good.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I've heard Veronica Mars is supposed to be pretty good.

VMars is pretty awesome. It's definitely worth watching.

i used to really like it, but it's became pretty silly this season, so i quit watching.

I agree, but it's still better than a lot of other shows. And it has the potential to be as good as it used to be.