Post what you're watching

deepak

ignoring... I've just finished episode 1 of the current season and am thinking about going back and watching Life on Mars before continuing. I didn't know this was the last season though.

The end was absolutely not what I was expecting - buckle up for the rest of the series, and wait with anticipation for the last episode.

I never watched Life on Mars, but I must get the DVD of that series and catch up. Just bought the first season of Commander in Chief (Amazon - cheap).

Life on Mars was great. i haven't watched Ashes to Ashes yet.

i'm watching Doctor Who: The Hungry Earth.

The Silurians are quite convincing. Consequence of having a big bucks budget. When they last appeared in the '70s and the budget was about a dollar fifty, they just looked like guys in a cheap suit - a bit like Adam West when he was in the Batman series.

Both Eurovision 2010 Semi finals. Probably not enough Pumping Shiny Cheese for Duggeh's taste, maybe.

Seemed to go big on power ballads, with a key change and big finish, sung by statuesque pretty young things, but who's complaining? not me.

The final on Saturday should be an enjoyable affair, now we are down to the final 25 "European" nations (that include Israel and many former Soviet Republics) :)

If this makes no sense to you, I suggest you try

Eurovision Song Contest 2010: the contestants in pictures - Telegraph (esp with AutoPagerize for Chrome )

and check out the HD videos - fun stuff