Post what you're watching

deepak

I've been recording AMC's Rubicon since it started, but before this week I hadn't found the time to watch any of the episodes #1-#12, well I finally got around to watching some of them. Great series, I watched 1 - 9 and then my Dish Network Receiver/DVR died, so I lost episodes 10,11 & 12. Pissed me off big time! I lost dozens of hours of shows and movies that I wanted to watch. I'm going to break down and buy the Rubicon episodes that I lost from the Apple store at $2.99/Episode. Dish Network is crediting my account for two months service (approximately $120/month), but some of what I lost is difficult if not impossible to replace. Anyway.... Rubicon rules!

Have been watching Jonathan Creek, great detective show, maybe some people from the UK know about it.

Yeah - with Alan Davies. He's been in a number of things - his current series is called Whites, in which he plays a chef. But if you watch him on QI (the celebrity quiz show with Steven Fry as cerebral quiz master) you will see that Alan Davies only plays one character - Alan Davies. Made a lot of money that way though.

Driving toward my village yesterday, saw a very nice Rolls Royce in a traffic queue in the opposite direction. Wonder who is at the wheel? - James May.

As Bill Bryson's book "Notes from a Small Island" indicates - we are truly titchy, and spotting celebs is fairly frequent in cars, restaurants etc. The next X-Men movie is shooting at the moment in Oxford, for example.

Yeah - with Alan Davies. He's been in a number of things - his current series is called Whites, in which he plays a chef. But if you watch him on QI (the celebrity quiz show with Steven Fry as cerebral quiz master) you will see that Alan Davies only plays one character - Alan Davies. Made a lot of money that way though.

Driving toward my village yesterday, saw a very nice Rolls Royce in a traffic queue in the opposite direction. Wonder who is at the wheel? - James May.

As Bill Bryson's book "Notes from a Small Island" indicates - we are truly titchy, and spotting celebs is fairly frequent in cars, restaurants etc. The next X-Men movie is shooting at the moment in Oxford, for example.

Thanks I'll give Whites a go

Walking Dead.

The pilot was leaked and a friend passed it on to me. So far, it's a little slow, but I've been assured the graphic novel was the same way but it gets much better, so I hope that's the case with the series.

Acting seems great, but I can't say I'm a fan of the character that the first episodes revolves around... I was hoping that he would have been eaten or at least killed himself.

This is the first modern zombie TV show I can think of, so here's to hoping it turns out alright!

Hoarders. now i'm afraid that the cardboard boxes i keep in my closet for shipping is compulsive.

Wrong list - but....

Glad I'm not alone. I cleared the attic of hoarded boxes last year. Scary stuff. My Dad seemed to collect bottles (he used to home brew beer and wine). When he died I cleared out the cellar with my Mum and found well over 200 empty bottles.

I did however find that my Dad had got from somewhere a box of thousands of tiny silver parts (14lbs of them!), which I have just sold (bullion prices are peaking) and bought a pair of Stax SR007 with lots of change left over. Thanks Dad!