Post what you're watching

deepak

I thought the 2nd and 3rd matrix together were much better than the original. Not as cinematographically ground breaking, but more thought provoking.

I'll give you that, but man I can just remember my first time watching the original. Like losing your virginity.

Or for postjack: losing your butthole innocence.

I thought the 2nd and 3rd matrix together were much better than the original. Not as cinematographically ground breaking, but more thought provoking.
Oooh...kaaaay...if the thoughts that are provoked are along the lines of "How did such genius go so wildly wrong?" and "WTF?!?!?"

I did like the fight scene in the third one, though. With the sonic booms.

Oooh...kaaaay...if the thoughts that are provoked are along the lines of "How did such genius go so wildly wrong?" and "WTF?!?!?"

I did like the fight scene in the third one, though. With the sonic booms.

Since I'm not interested in convincing you, and don't feel like giving a masters level philosophy lesson, we'll just agree to disagree.

Nothing beats the orignial Matrix.

actually plenty beats the original matrix, like ferris bueler's day off, for example.

The best thing that came out of the matrix was the skit they did at the mtv movie awards where will ferrell was the architect. lols. :D