Post what you're watching

deepak

^ Lots of men in uniform as well ;) something for everyone.

shoulderget_1883919i.jpg

ohhh....I bet a British lady cop in formal uniform looks mighty hot :P

Seriously, what is up with the prince is wearing? No offense but it looks like a formal version of the Spanish National soccer team's uniform.

ohhh....I bet a British lady cop in formal uniform looks mighty hot :P

Seriously, what is up with the prince is wearing? No offense but it looks like a formal version of the Spanish National soccer team's uniform.

spain-soccer-uniform.jpg

Almost

wedding-wave_1884089i.jpg

The inside scoop - from an American News source ...

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/04/29/forget-kates-dress-whats-behind-william-and-harrys-wedding-uniforms/

Nice! Has it appreciated in value now that it's a collectible?? ;)

Yep, Pee Wee's worth a ton more since his imprisonment. :P

Just kidding. Actually, Serenity on HD DVD is worth oh, about $150. But you can have it for only $100. HC discount. ;)

wow flying front kick to the face ko son

That's gotta be the knockout of the night! The look on Randy's eyes when he was going down was priceless. Good for Machida, I felt like he got robbed against Rampage last fight but he more than made up for it last night.

You, sir, be crazy!

I believe you failed to notice the East coast team's operations to trademark "y'all be crazy" and all related variations on my behalf. Also by directing it at a single person and removing the comically incorrect contraction 'y'all', your comment could be misconstrued as an actual pyschiatric diagnosis, rather than the innocuous joke it was constructed to be. Consider this a cease and desist as I consult on this matter with Baker & Fitzpatrick: Attorneys At Law (I found them in the phone book, kinda sleazy but they're cheap).

Grahame can also of course expect his own letter soon but we considered him the small fish. We knew someday the big fish would swing by.

Edited by NightWoundsTime

• 2 weeks later...