Post what you're watching

deepak

i'm sure it would sound fine to most Americans. it sounds... less than brilliant to me. i watch at least as much British programming as i do American, i have a pretty good ear for quite a few accents (outside of the North, anyway).

It doesn't sound far off from a Chelsea accent to me.

I blew through 3 seasons of Parks and Recreation the last few weeks, I love this show.

Not watching right now, but had to share this about Community -- Dan Harmon smart.

Favorite quote so far (although it does nothing to show how smart Dan Harmon is, I just like the story that led up to it):

And the male writers across the board, from top to bottom, in their most private moments drinking with me, when they’re fully licensed to be as misogynist, reactive, old-boy-network as they want, all they can say is, “This turned out to be a great thing.”
And tell me you don't find yourself reading that eventually in Jeff's voice.

Not watching right now, but had to share this about Community -- Dan Harmon smart.

Dude wrote a thesis on his own show... unique. I love his own self-loathing on the lamer episodes. A friend of mine came in once while I was watching one of the real first season duds, right as they hit the "contrived third act dance scene". I had to sit him down and make him watch the first paintball episode to save my reputation.