Post what you're watching

deepak

Yeah, it's amazing. Completely under-rated show. Especially the first couple of episodes. Pay attention to what song is playing in the background, fucking brilliant.

I love it when the actor won't answer the question, "is it time?"

Also love the scene where he thinks he's a lobster.

Also love the out of body experience one.

It kind of fizzles at the end -- doesn't end as strongly as it starts -- but it's still worth watching all the way through.

Third and final episode of BBC's Sherlock series (2010). I watched this show on the recommendation of a friend and I really enjoyed it, looking forward to more episodes. It's not as "slick" as big production American TV shows, but its got some sort of British charm and I thought the characters were memorable and the humo(u)r was excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

True Blood. what a bunch of shit. an actual tactical team would have had that over in less than a minute. as soon as the mist cover started showing up, bam. vampires need to hire better mercs. lots of ex-Delta and ex-SEAL out there needing some beer money.

Concur. The witch bitch didn't even move, so why not take her out? Plus, somebody needs to kill that fucking Tara already! They tease and tease because they know people hate her but then they prolong the agony by letting her live her pathetic life. Fuck.