Post what you're watching

deepak

I thought blades fo glory was stupid and a half.

I just watched 28 weeks later two nights ago. It was pretty good.

Yeah I decided to watch Blades of Glory since I've seen 28 Weeks Later before. You're right it wasn't the best, but totally worth it for Jenna Fisher.

Blades of Glory was entertaining, and I'm glad I watched it. But I couldn't help but feel they missed an absolutely great opportunity with the premise and the people involved. But it certainly had its moments, and it's worth for more Jenna Fisher x2.

Currently watching the clock slowly move to 5PM.

Blades of Glory was entertaining, and I'm glad I watched it. But I couldn't help but feel they missed an absolutely great opportunity with the premise and the people involved. But it certainly had its moments, and it's worth for more Jenna Fisher x2.

Currently watching the clock slowly move to 5PM.

The Kenny G quote by Will Ferrel in my sig had me lol'ing. Subtle yet awesome.

Holy shit, OMG I just watched episode 4 of Deadwood season 1. God damn why the fuck did they

SPOILER

have to kill Wild Bill so early, DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

SPOILER

If anyone knows the code to get black background on text so you need to highlight it to read please post it.

If anyone knows the code to get black background on text so you need to highlight it to read please post it.

Probably most of us have watched it by now, and anyway I spoiled that for everybody in another thread a couple months back. :)

That scene is a real shock though, I was so positive I knew exactly the direction the show was going in until that happened. I know you are crushed right now, but trust me and just keep watching, it just keeps getting better and better. :dance:

I just finished season 3 of DS9, starting season 4 in a bit. Worf worf worf!! :dance:

Probably most of us have watched it by now, and anyway I spoiled that for everybody in another thread a couple months back. :)

That scene is a real shock though, I was so positive I knew exactly the direction the show was going in until that happened. I know you are crushed right now, but trust me and just keep watching, it just keeps getting better and better. :dance:

I just finished season 3 of DS9, starting season 4 in a bit. Worf worf worf!! :dance:

Thanks, and I'm glad I missed your spoilers in the other thread ;D

Wild Bill you will not be forgotten. Al is insane huh?