Post what you're watching

deepak

Superbad ruled. So good.

"have you ever looked into his eyes? its like the first time I listened to the Beatles..." :D

"you cockblocked mcclovin!!" :dance:

so many great one liners. Yeah, the plot is the stereotypical "get booze get laid" high school comedy, but the dialogue is smart, the pace is fast, the comedic timing is out of this world, and the comedy itself is loaded with tension. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to laugh.

I'm not trying to crap on your show but I just couldn't get into the US version of the office. I really wish i could. I know so many people that love it but I just can't. I hate when that happens.

i'll give my usual suggestion here. Did you watch anything after season 1? Season 1 honestly wasn't that funny... I like to think it was funny, but when I actually watch those episodes they are just uncomfortable, not really funny. All the actors really seemed to get into their flow in season 2, and so from there on it is golden.

But hey, if you don't like the Office US, you don't like it. have you watched Deadwood yet? if not you should. :)

I am FIENDING for some more of The Wire! I'm so glad I have six more episodes, I'll probably watch 3-4 more tonight. need to do dumb homework though.

i'll give my usual suggestion here. Did you watch anything after season 1? Season 1 honestly wasn't that funny... I like to think it was funny, but when I actually watch those episodes they are just uncomfortable, not really funny. All the actors really seemed to get into their flow in season 2, and so from there on it is golden.

But hey, if you don't like the Office US, you don't like it. have you watched Deadwood yet? if not you should. :)

I am FIENDING for some more of The Wire! I'm so glad I have six more episodes, I'll probably watch 3-4 more tonight. need to do dumb homework though.

I didn't get past season 1. Perhaps I'll try season 2. I think they have it on netflix instant viewing too.

I haven't seen a single episode of deadwood either. I was just thinking to myself today that I really do need to start waisting more of my time. ;D

I didn't get past season 1. Perhaps I'll try season 2. I think they have it on netflix instant viewing too.

I haven't seen a single episode of deadwood either. I was just thinking to myself today that I really do need to start waisting more of my time. ;D

I would encourage you to waste at least 48 more minutes of your life and watching a couple of episodes from season 2 of The Office. Then, if you don't laugh, then you'll know for sure it just doesn't do it for you. ;)

But yeah, Deadwood is totally FOTM, you should check it. I still need to watch season 3, but I don't want it to end. :-\

watch arrested development. if you cant get into that, then I cant help you at all :(

I love arrested development! That and the BBC version of the office are two of my favorite shows. That's why I feel so left out by not liking the american office. It just seems like I should like it.

I'm going to give the second season of the office a shot. I also don't see why I should give deadwood a shot.

A year ago I made myself a deal that I have so far stuck with. I started exercising for 1/2 of the time I spend in front of the TV. I went from 195lb to 175 in about 6 months. I'm going to be looking like carrot top if I keep all this TV watching up.